Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Clock is a Tickin`...

Well, the clock is ticking.  Summer is almost here and we are busy trying to get all our preparations underway.  We have been blown away by the support we are receiving from so many people.  People are excited for us, and have encouraged us in what we are doing, and we constantly feel God verifying to us that this is what we should be doing this Summer.  Doesn`t mean it won`t come with roadbumps, but  we are excited to see what He has in store for us this Summer!

I`ve been working at getting the trailer ready.  My curtains are beyond crooked and not hemmed, but hey, it`s a trailer. :)





I also put this bumper sticker on the side of our trailer that I got from another blogger who travels fulltime with her four girls.  You can find her at www.sparklingadventures.com .


I`ve also been working on my tie dye as I have a few shows coming up before we leave, and possibly one on the road.




Our last few weeks before we head out are also filled with doctor`s appointments for our little guy.  We just discovered that Silas has a vitamin B12 deficiency.  Right now we are in the process of trying to find the cause of it.  We have blood tests, ultrasounds, allergy appointments, etc.  in the next couple weeks.  Please keep us in prayer that we get all the answers we need before we leave.

I want to leave you with a link to Ann Voskamp`s site.  Right now she is in Uganda with Compassion Canada.  Her posts really speak to my heart.  Eventually I hope to go overseas with our family when the time is right for some mission trips in the Summer.  I find she has me thinking a lot about how much I have and how I need to be sharing more of my resources.  You can read her post at www.aholyexperience.com.

Thanks so much for following our journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment